Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's been awhile...

Date: July 28, 2011
Time: 2:09 am
Currently listening to: "The Call"- Regina Spektor 
Yeah. I know. I'm pretty bad at updating this whole blog thing. But, since I can't get to sleep right now I figure I give an update.

Summer has been going splendid. I got a job at a sporting goods store right down the street.
I know, me at a sporting goods store. But it's true. They hired my fat ass (which has been decreasing in size since I've been slowly starting to lose the fifteen or odd pounds I gained in college).

The Harry Potter premiere was absolutely fantasmagical! I went with my best friend, Danielle, and we ate Taco Bell as we waited in line for 2 hours. It was so worth it.

I've also been reading books that I don't know the ending already! It's great! I just finished reading The Help by  Katheryn Stockett. It's a tale about civil rights that are happening in the deep south in the early sixties. Two of the POV are two African American women who happen to wait on white rich families. The third POV is told through a young white woman who recently graduated college and wants to change the world. 


Okay I'm tired now, I have work tomorrow.


"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it."- Russell Baker 

No comments:

Post a Comment