Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Passing of Things

Date: June 2oth, 2012
Time: 12:45 pm
Currently listening to: "Cough Syrup"- Young the Giant


So, this blog has been put on hold. Who cares? No one. That's what's up. I've come to accept the fact the following things

1) People don't read this blog.

  • Let's face it. You don't. This is just a vat for my emotions. 
2) I will never write a book. 
  • Because a) I'm an impatient person and b) no one reads or likes my writing anyways (66% of people like you writing on Reddit) 66% wow. Great. 
3) I will always be an emotional wreck on my birthday. 
  • Yup. It started when I was 10. I cried in my grandma's bathroom while my cousins played in the pool. When I was 11 I cried because no one could come to my birthday party. And guess what? It's been going on for 9 years. I tried to throw a party for myself on Friday and guess what? no one can come. 

And people think why I'm so cynical.....Hm. 

There is a positive note to this though! 
I'm crying right now so maybe I wont be on my actual birthday. Oh looking forward to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment