Friday, January 21, 2011

I'd forsake them all for your sweet kiss...

Date: January 21, 2011
Time: 12:07 am
Currently listening to: "Boots of Spanish Leather"- Bob Dylan

So, here I am. In my friend's room. On her laptop. Listening to her music. Updating my blog.

I officially have no life.

This week has been really stressful. I've been constantly tired and hungry. With no motivation to do anything. Wait, I take that back. I guess it hasn't been stressful. I'm just lazy.

So I'm still swamped with my one and only class I'm taking this month. We watched a really good movie a couple of days ago and I recommend it to anyone. It's a French foreign film and it's set during WWI. It's about a girl whose fiance is deported and assumed dead. BUT she knows he's not dead because if he WAS dead she would KNOW! So she goes all around France to track down soldiers who were in the trench with him and get information. And she does all of this crippled with polio. She's amazing!

Oh, the movie is called "A Very Long Engagement". Just thought I would mention that slight bit of important information.

Okay... Well... It's 12:35 and I have a presentation tomorrow. ON THE SIXTIES! I get to talk about Woodstock, drugs, and The Beatles. Mmmm bliss.

"I've got to admit it's getting better. It's a little better all the time." - Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment