Sunday, February 6, 2011

I don't understand football....

Date: February 6th, 2011
Time: 4:40 pm
Currently listening to: The Super Bowl

The commercials are rolling and my team is winning (Go Packers!) so I thought it would be a good time to fill you guys in. Sorry it's been taking me so long to update. I found out there is actually stuff to do in Idaho.

My four friends and I drove up to McCall, Idaho to stay at my friends cabin. There was snow EVERYWHERE. Not like the flurry that Oregon gets it was ACTUAL LEGIT SNOW. When we went snowshoeing it was seriously up to my knee. And that was with snow shoes.

Anyway, McCall was actually a lot of fun. Last night we went to this place called The Activity Barn and we went night sledding. It consisted of getting an intertube, getting hooked up to a lift, and going down a slippery icy slope at a really fast speed. It was fantastic.

Tomorrow we head back to school to start a new semester (ugggghhhhhh) and it's back to the run of the mill. Getting up early, homework, work, etc. This week was much needed to just hang out with my friends and chill. I hope we do this again soon.

"That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets!"~ Damien from Mean Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment