Monday, December 6, 2010

The Dog Days Are Just Beginning

Date: December 6, 2010
Time: 1:10 am
Currently listening to: "I'm In Here"- Sia

So here we go people. The rat race. Dead week. The week before finals. The week where everyone wishes they had the life remote where they can fast forward to Christmas break. Me and my roommate's room has turned into a disaster zone overnight. Papers are scattered everywhere (mostly mine), beds are not made, and the trash needs to be taken out.

I feel like a zombie. And the week hasn't even started yet.

So much to do.

So little time.

To anyone who is out there. My final words: Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please cross your fingers and wish on the evening star that I do well on my tests and I come out of this week alive and not having the sudden munchies for brains.

"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full."- Henry Kissinger

PS I have no idea what is going on when I post this. bigger font going into smaller font and vise versa. Blogger must be screwy.


No comments:

Post a Comment