Thursday, March 10, 2011

They Made a Statue of Us.

Date: March 10th, 2011
Time: 12:19 am 
Currently listening to: (500) Days of Summer 


I'm having major writer's buildup. I'm yearning to write. I'm craving to write. I feel like I can sit down and write 6940317 pages (well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration). But here's the slight problem....

WHAT THE HELL DO I WRITE ABOUT?!?!

The characters are in a fog right now. I can see their outline but no facial features. No personality. Nothing. The plot? HA. HA. I got nothing.

So I guess you could call it writer's block? Maybe...? Or maybe it's just the product of insanity that my mind brings me at 12:30 in the morning? Perhaps.

Back to Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel.

"It's love. It's not Santa Clause"- Tom from (500) Days of Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment