Saturday, March 26, 2011

Waiting for the hint of a spark

Date: March 26th, 2011
Time: 9:21 pm
Currently listening to: People conversing in the University Center

So, I'm here on one of the public computers in the UC because frankly, I'm too lazy to pull out my laptop. Today was a no good, rotten, very bad, day. I guess it started off when I woke up at one o'clock this afternoon to the sound of what sounded like a jackhammer on cement amplified by a million zillion percent. Then I go and try to get some Tereyaki food for dinner and GUESS WHAT?! My card is declined and the bank system is down. AWESOME. All I can say is: one more week until Spring Break.

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS! I am possibly going to be an intern for a publishing company back home. YAY! My interview is sometime during break, so excited!

Well, since I've had one of those all time classic bad days me and my friend, Brittany, are going to "celebrate" with ice cream, chocolate, popcorn, and movies that I've checked out of the library. Yay!

"You see a psychiatrist... I don't want to see a psychiatrist... You should go anyway... I'M NOT GOING!!!" - Peter from the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

No comments:

Post a Comment