Saturday, March 12, 2011

This could really be a good life.

Date: March, 12, 2011
Time: 11:07 am 
Currently listening to: "Good Life"- OneRepublic 


I don't know what to believe anymore. I really don't. I'm so sick of hearing about deaths that have happened to soon. We graduate high school, looking towards the future. Some of us are going to college, some of us are going to start a family, some of us will do nothing. No one expects to die. No one graduates thinking that their own body will turn on them and that they will suffer. Countless treatments and hospital stays. Having to eat gross hospital food (like that Jell-O that has fruit in it). I mean, if God really loves us, why does He put us thorough this? Can't we all die old and in our sleep? IS IT THAT HARD?!?!

Yeah I'm mad. Yeah I'm pissed off at the world. I'm just so upset. He was fighting so hard. We raised money and his sister ran a marathon for him. It's not fair.

RIP Danny Keagbine. I didn't know you too well. You were just a friendly face, walking down the halls at Valley Catholic. But your sister and I became close our senior year. She would always talk about you and how you were "her favorite" and "out of all my brothers Danny is the one I'm most closest too".  You will be missed.


"There's so many wars we fought. There's so many things we're not. But with what we have. I promise you that We're marchin' on."- OneRebublic

No comments:

Post a Comment