Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited.

Date: March 1, 2011
Time: 11:26 pm
Currently listening to: "Someone Like You"- Adele 


I'm supposed to be doing homework right now. Archeology if you really wanted to know. I'm just feeling... really down. This week. This month. Has been shit. I feel really overwhelmed and my plate has been full to the brim. And of course the domino effect. My social life has exploded and I'm trying to pick up the pieces. I'm always tired. I go to bed at an unreasonable hour and once I go to sleep I never want to get out of bed. I know, that sounds terrible right? OH LIFE! WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL!? I know, I know, I know, it could be worse. I could have been born like Quasimodo.

"Walk far and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment