Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We'll dance on the edge of the Hollywood sign

Date: April  6th, 2011
Time: 12:22 am
Currently listening to: "Tonight Tonight"- Hot Chelle Rae


Okay, I'm going to keep this brief because it is way past my bedtime.
I HAD THE INTERVIEW TODAY :)))))!
It went okay I think. Here is hoping I get the job. Other than that I am finally on spring break. Well technically it's not much of a break since I have a French midterm the Monday I get back (doesn't that just piss you off?). So yeah, I really should be studying but my brain thinks otherwise. Like, "Oh, there is a great big bed right next to you and it's after midnight. Isn't tantalizing? With it's warm covers and soft blankets?"

Yes, yes it is.


"Insomnia is a gross feeder.  It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking." -Clifton Fadiman

No comments:

Post a Comment