Friday, April 29, 2011

Forever Is A Long Time

Date: April 29th, 2011
Time: 10:32 pm 
Currently listening to: "Pour Me Out"- He Is We 


So I've spent my whole entire Friday in bed watching Friends only leaving to go to the bathroom and go to my school's market to buy soup, Gatorade, and fruit juices. You see, I have felt like death warmed up for the past couple of days and I felt like it was appropriate to take the day off.

As I watched my roommate clunk her way out of the room to go to class. I went onto Hulu to watch the highlights of the Royal Wedding (I just wanted to see what her wedding dress looked like, honest to goodness. Which, by the way, she looked absolutely stunning. No argument). As the newlyweds climbed into that elaborate and British flags waved in every direction and bells chimed. A realization came to mind.

I will never be famous.

Now, I'm not feeling sorry for myself at all. It's just I don't see it happening. I had visions I would be shaking hands with Oprah talking about my book on the Bestseller but I don't think it's actually going to happen. I'm being realistic. I mean, I like my life now. I have an amazing boyfriend, friends who I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

What I'm trying to say is,
I like my life, it's going good.

Congrats Will and Kate.

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment