Monday, November 8, 2010

No, We're Never Gonna Survive.

Date: November 8, 2010
Time: 10:53 pm
Currently listening to: "Crazy"- Alanis Morissette

It's almost 11:00. On a Monday. My test is tomorrow. I've only completed 1 out of 3 chapters. Can you spelled 'screwed'? I can. E-M-I-L-Y.

I'm here in one of PLU's state of the art study rooms in the library with my one of my best friends Brittany. I try to focus but the graffiti like, for example, "I'm in love with a stripper" and "Make love to the best you'll ever know-if you can actually find it!" pull me away. My personal favorite is "I LOVE A GIRL NAMED EMILY! there's no one in this world like Emily!"

Okkkkay break over. These posts are pretty short. I'm sorry. Longer one... Tomorrow. Maybe.

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."- Gandalf

No comments:

Post a Comment