Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let's Get Together And Feel Alright.

Date: November 10, 2010
Time: 12:36 am
Currently listening to: My roommate sleeping

What is with me and dropping things? Two days ago I spilled Passion Tea all over my bed and my zebra print comforter (I know, ironic) and now I just spilled my whole entire bottle of my perfume (Aquolina's Pink Sugar) all over the floor. I'm really tempted now to buy a new bottle off the Internet..... I don't think I can last till Christmas.

Anyways. My day. I HULK SMASHED THE PSYCHOLOGY TEST. Well, maybe not really. But I think I did a lot better than the last time. I was up until 12:3o last night studying for the damn thing, karma should be on my side.

Other than that today's been a regular ordinary day. Nothing exciting happened. Rained all day (thank you Pacific Northwest) and my friend's (ex)roommate moved onto my floor. Should be slightly awkward but oh well. Awkwardness follows me like stink on a skunk.

Glee finally came back on! I thought tonight's episode was pretty good considering the last one was horrible (I mean Rocky Horror... Really?) I'm really glad to see that Puck is back and it was one of the few episodes that wasn't all about Rachel and Finn. I'm really glad they decided to follow Artie, Puck and Kurt (also Artie and Puck doing a duet covering One Love? Heaven to my ears.)

Alright I think I'm keeping my roommate up with all this typing. Unlike me, she has to wake up in seven hours. Poor thing. I think I'll leave her alone. Nighty nite.

“The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow." - Bob Marley







No comments:

Post a Comment