Sunday, November 7, 2010

Whoever said "Sunday is the day of rest" obviously never went to college

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: 6:00 pm
Currently listening to: "Only Girl In The World" -Rhianna

This week has sucked so much. So much to do. So little time. Not only do I have a presentation due tomorrow I also have to study three chapters for my dreaded psychology test that I really can't afford to fail. Ohhhh mannn.... I can already feel the anxiety attack.

This weekend was interesting. Family came up for Parent's Weekend. Went to downtown Tacoma and went out to dinner (parents paid for EVERYTHING). It was nice to see them again and joke around. Counting the days until I go home for Thanksgiving.

Okay. Done procrastinating. Sorry for the short post but I gotta study like the good student I am.

... Is anyone else mind blown from daylight savings? I mean, a full hour of sleep? That's like saying that Christmas is coming early to a four year old.

"You can lead a boy to college, but you can’t make him think." - Elbert Hubbard.

No comments:

Post a Comment