Friday, November 12, 2010

Tonight is alive with the promise of a street-fight

Date: November 12, 2010
Time: 7:02
Currently listening to: "Coffeeshop Soundtrack" - All Time Low (bahaha I'm such a scene kid!)


I was watching Harry Potter 6 with my girls last night and when they were playing Quidditch I was like 'My brother would so be a Keeper.' (he's a goalie in lacrosse). I wish my life was Harry Potter. Or something like that. I would love to be able to cast spells and go to like a school like Hogwarts... I mean. C'mon. Who wasn't disappointed when they didn't get their letter with the emerald ink from Professor McGonagall on their eleventh birthday?


I don't have anything else to write about. Today's been a boring day. TGIF.

Tomorrow should be better! The girls and I are going to a Harry Potter exhibit tomorrow night in Seattle (Wheeeeeeee!) In case you haven't noticed, yes, I am a 'Potter-phile' thank you very much.

"One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books." - Albus Dumbledore


No comments:

Post a Comment