Friday, November 19, 2010

"You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."

Date: November 19,2010
Time: 9:54 pm
Currently listening to: "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"- Weezer

Last night I witnessed history. Part One of the Harry Potter movie finale. And I have to admit, it was the one of the best movie experiences I have yet to encounter. It was my first time getting all dressed up like the HP nerd (Slytherin shirt, school girl skirt, and platinum blonde wig to top it off) and my first time seeing any of the HP movies at the midnight showing. Was I stoked? Was I giddy like a teenager in love? Was it worth only getting 3 hours of sleep last night?

You betcha.

Harry Potter 7, in my opinion, was the best movie in all of the series. The acting was good and the effects were incredible. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole entire time. It was awesome. The ending was a good. They didn't end it at an awkward part but it definitely left you wanting more.

It feels weird that HP is coming to end. I mean the first one came out when I was 9. Now it's almost 10 years later. It'll be weird for awhile going to the movies and not anticipating Daniel Radcliffe yelling at the top of his lungs while a white light comes out of his wand in the beginning of the trailer. I mean it kind of hit me when the books were done but now Harry Potter is OVER. I mean... Am I the only person that thinks that this is weird?

Anyways, whether you've read the books or not, GO SEE THE MOVIE. It's completely worth it.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore

No comments:

Post a Comment