Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful....

Date: November 23, 2010
Time 12:14 am
Currently listening to: "Bad Romance"- Lady Gaga

So in the first time in a gazillion years, it snowed. Yes. Snow in the Pacific Northwest. You don't hear that sentence so much. My first college snow.... Ahhhh I can already feel the nostalgia.

I really love the snow. It's pretty relaxing and fun to watch. All I want to do is shut off the lights and curl up with a good book and watch the snow fall.

But then the whole university has to ruin the fun.

This is one of the reasons I hate college.

Here at Pacific Lutheran University. They don't shut down every thing like they did back home. If I was home right now. I could sleep easily knowing that school was probably canceled the following morning. I mean one flake and BAM no school, like magic!

But now? NO WAY.

I have a psychology test tomorrow and I really don't wanna take it. It's weighing me down, man! I want to go on a walk with my iPod and take in all the beauty that's surrounding me. I wanna catch snowflakes on my tongue and not have a care in the world.

Please pray that it snows again tonight. And my professor lives very far away.

“Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, "I'm going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that's tough. I am going to snow anyway."” - Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment